- Mr Dobb for his very generous donation of a 12x4 kennel and run which was our first temporary home for our first rescue dog.(Rosie, who has now found her loving forever home)
- A kind lady in Alfreton who donated a kennel and run to house our second rescue dog.
- The various people for donating all the slabs to put both kennels on.
- Our thanks to Kari for her support in fostering and advice.
Kari on walking offers dog services which include Boarding, Pet Sitting, Grooming, Training and of course Walking.
Click Here to see the full range of services at www.karionwalking.weebly.com
- Our vets for offering us a long term discount.
- Paula for her help now and in the future.
- Chris and Hilary and 'The Boy' for the generous donation.
- Everyone who has donated their time and services.
- Everyone who has donated items that have raised funds.
- Everyone who has put money in our donation tins.
- Richard at Sign my Ride for the generous donation of a banner www.signmyrideuk.com
- Ashfield DCSS for their donation from the garden party.
- Thornberry Animal Sanctuary for all their support and for inviting us to their events.
- Mandy for her help now and in the future.
- for their donation.
- Glentworth Security for their generous donation.
- Notts County Cllr Sheila Place (Blyth/Harworth) for her very generous donation from the Electoral Division Initiative.
- The Kennel Club Charitable Trust for their very generous donation.
- The girls say,
We wanted to make sure the dogs have a nice christmas .
Animals dont deserve to be treated badly .We hope our carol singing money helps them to feel special .
Bless all the dogs at Dunroamin .
We love you all
From your friends
Sophie Issobelle and Maisie xxx
Every bit of help donated to Dunroamin K9 Rescue, whether that be your time, money or unwanted items will be used directly or indirectly in rescuing and re-homing dogs that really haven't got a chance to live without our help.
Our strict policies are:
and re-homing dogs to be pets that will have a loving forever home they deserve.
We will always stick to our policies although the cost of this restricts us from helping more dogs than we would like, but we all strongly believe that to help a dog in need is to take him/her off death row and find him/her a loving forever home, knowing a home check has been done, the dog is microchipped just in case, the dog is vaccinated against killer diseases, and our rescue dogs are neutered so as not to add to the population of unwanted dogs in rescue centres all over the country.
If you are in a position where you can help, please help. Donate to Dunroamin K9 Rescue or donate to your local animal rescue. It all helps animals.
choose your preferred method below if you would like to donate some money.